- Work for a Global Leader in automotive parts distribution
- Career opportunities and ongoing developmen
- Full-Time Permanent Position
If you’re looking to join a company where you feel like family, where recognition and celebration form part of our daily mantra, then we’d love to hear from you.
We are seeking an enthusiastic Storeperson who takes pride in their work, to join and support our busy branch in Cairns on a Full Time basis. Reporting to the Branch Manager, your key focus will be to accurately pick, pack and dispatch stock orders in a timely manner. A team player, you'll be proactive in keeping our warehouse tidy.
What you need to be successful:
- Previous warehouse experience with a focus on receivables and dispatching
- A team oriented and methodical approach to all aspects of your work
- Drivers licence (essential) and forklift licence (advantageous)
- Physical capacity to lift up to 20kg
- A commitment to safety and building strong working relationships
- A genuine interest in the automotive-electrical industry and be willing to learn
- Good communication and organisational skills
- Above all, passion to be the best and continually raise the standard!
We can offer you:
- Recognition programs and team incentives for your performance
- An inclusive team environment; our team are important members of the GPC family
- The opportunity to join a progressive global company that continually strives to remain the number one in the automotive aftermarket
- Ongoing training and career development; we genuinely care about supporting you to reach your full potential
- Never Better; our wellbeing program that includes financial, career, family, nutrition and lifestyle guidance
- Discounts internally and with external partners including health providers
Thank you for your interest in becoming part of the GPC Asia Pacific family.
||Staff Discounts & Benefits + Career Opportunities