- Work for an Iconic Global Brand
- Career progression within the IT team
- Corporate discounts and other perks
Who are we?
Sparesbox was founded in 2014 and has since rapidly grown to become the largest online auto parts store in Australia with 260,000+ customers. A new kind of auto parts retailer, Sparesbox is taking control of the digital space and empowering their customers to feel connected and engaged. With one of the largest online ranges of aftermarket auto parts in Australia, Sparesbox has made a name for itself at the forefront of the market. Our headquarters are located in St Peters, Sydney, and we have second office in Melbourne and a support team based out of the Philippines.
Who do we need?
We are seeking a Technical Support Analyst to support out IT related functions on a daily basis to join our team.
What will you be doing?
- Provide day-to-day 1st and 2nd level technical support (Incident and Request Management) for support calls received via phone, email, voicemail and walk-ups
- Collaborate with and support the wider team to ensure that all technical hardware is operational and maintained effectively to ensure maximum stability and uptime including:
- Desktops and laptops (Windows + Mac), Software (eg. Office 365, MS Nav, Adobe suite, etc), Network Storage Device, Printers and Network devices (Switches, Access Points, etc)
- Engineer and develop digital reporting that is required by the business and ensure that projects and tasks are executed in a timely and successful manner across multiple offices requiring the need to support remotely
- Display foresight when executing solutions that support the business and maintain up-to-date technical skills that are required to engineer and develop reports for the business.
- Similar experience in an IT support position is desirable
- Tertiary qualification in Information Technology
- Be a dedicated team player with high customer focus and excellent communication skills
- Be able to work independently and to use initiative and judgement to solve problems effectively and achieve results
What is in it for you?
At Sparesbox, we work hard – but we also have fun! In return, we can offer you:
- Be part of a fun and close-knit team
- Generous staff discount on Sparesbox website parts (over 300,000 parts listed) and across the GPC Asia Pacific group of Companies
- Room to grow in a company that is at the leading edge of digital marketing within the aftermarket auto parts industry
- Private health insurance discounts and Employee assistance program
Genuine Parts Company (GPC) is the Global Leader in automotive aftermarket parts distribution, encompassing a number of significant international businesses in USA, Canada, Australia and New Zealand. Our Asia Pacific businesses include Ashdown-Ingram, McLeod Accessories, Motospecs, RDA Brakes and our iconic Repco Australia & New Zealand Store Network.
To make an application, please click the 'Apply Now' button below.
Please note only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
GPC Asia Pacific is an Equal Opportunity Employer